What's In Your Cart Linky Party

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tomorrow is Cyber Monday and I can't wait to fill my shopping bags from the comfort of my couch, with a coffee in my hand, and my Christmas tree twinkling in the corner! :) 

My Teachers Pay Teachers store will be taking part in the TpT site wide sale by giving you 20% off everything in the store!  Plus you can use the code 'smile' at checkout to get an additional 8% off.  So fill up your carts and have fun shopping!

As a TpT newbie, this will be my first Cyber Monday sale and I am linking up with Jenna at Speech Room News for a 'What's in Your Cart Linky Party!'  I'll be sharing some of the products that I think you should grab from my store during the sale and also letting you know what I will be buying!

From the Tailor Made for Talking store, you will want to take advantage of the savings and purchase: 

'No Print' Santa's Workshop Spatial Concepts

Yes that's right, no print, no prep, no nothing! These brand new books can loaded straight onto the iPad or any other tablet. 
This interactive pdf is called 'Santa's Workshop' and has 2 books included: One receptive and one expressive, both targeting spatial concepts/prepositions.
Watch this short video clip to preview the Receptive story.

Colourful Semantics starter pack

You will definitely want to check out the Colourful Semantics starter pack if you haven't already! This pack includes detailed instructions and materials for 'who' 'what doing' 'what' and 'where' questions and also 4 interactive books!  This pack is used daily with the kids on my workload to target a variety of different goals.  Click here to read more about Colourful Semantics.

Gift Grab

Last but not least, you'll want to check out Gift Grab which is a fun game perfect for artic groups.  Included are materials for all speech sounds and the game allows you to work on speech sounds at sound, word, phrase or sentence level!  Get them kids into the Christmas spirit by telling them that they will be going 'Christmas shopping' and practice those artic sounds at the same time! 

I will also be busy shopping tomorrow!  Here are some of the items that I plan to purchase during the sale: 

'In Your Shoes: Speech Therapy for Social Skills' by Speech Room News.  

This is a social skills game that targets perspective taking and other vital social skills for children.  I've recently had been working on social skills a lot with my students and I can't wait to use this!


'Farm Animal Clip Art' by Whimsy Clips.  

I love clipart from Whimsy Clips and I recently bought the Zoo Animal clipart from this store.  I am working on categorising with many of my children and these farm animals will come in handy when categorising animals with the young ones on my caseload!



'What am I talking about? Inferencing: Vocabulary Game' by  the Speech Owl.  

This seems to target just what the name suggests - Inferencing and vocabulary! Looking forward to using it in my language groups. 

Happy Shopping everyone!  Click here to check out the rest of the blogs participating in this Linky Party!







Labels: